Today a suicide attack happened on a check post established in the Tirah Valley area of Khyber district. A suicide bomber car attacked the Qaum Akakhel Sarozey check point according to KPK police.
At least three security personnel from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) were injured as a result of this suicide attack. The Station House Officer (SHO) of Tirah confirmed this incident. He said a car packed with explosives hit the Qaum Akakhel Sarozey checkpoint.
SHO Muslim Khan identified the injured LEAs including Subedar Muhammad Asrar, Sepoy Iftikhar, and Sepoy Shafiq Narul. He said that the injured security personnel after the explosive attack transferred to a nearby DHQ hospital.
Emergency and Disaster Information Service (EDIS) shared the report of this launched attack on its official Twitter account X.
A police post named Meri Khel was attacked previously in the month of March this year. It was termed a “terrorist attack”. The Express Tribune claims that police told it a parked motorcycle at the checkpoint caught fire because of the explosives. But militants managed to escape from the point of incident after police shot fire.
Two policemen employed on census duty in K-P’s Tank and districts of Lakki Marwat were martyred in another terrorist attack. While the other five policemen received injuries.
- Second PIA air hostess went missing from Canada in one week
- Children died in house collapse during heavy rains in Kharan
- India fired back at Pakistan for Kashmir issue remarks at UNHRC
- Baloch people demand Imtiaz Alam release after alleged abduction
- Violent rains in Gwadar caused flooding & collapsed many houses
- Governor Kamran Tessori leaked audio raised mandate concerns
Share this content: