Australian Basketball player Josh Gidday is under National Basketball Association (NBA) investigation for alleged inappropriate behavior.
The NBA is investigating the allegations in connection with an online video alleging an inappropriate interaction with a young girl. An unidentified social media user said a girl seen with Josh in a since-deleted post was a high school junior at the time. Since then, the social media account has been disabled.
NBA Spokesperson Michael Bass said about this matter that they are looking into it. Basketball Australia has contacted the Josh camp and is monitoring the issue.
Josh is one of the most visible Australian athletes on the international platform. He responded to the allegations in an interview following the practice match of Oklahoma City Thunder. He said he understood the question, obviously, but there is no further comment right now.
Thunder’s head coach Mark Daigneault also refused to comment on this matter. Mark said this is a personal matter and he has no opinion. And that will be his response to anything relevant.
After his name began trending on X regarding the alleged video on November 23, 2023, Josh disabled comments on his Instagram account which has 514,000 followers.
Josh gave a shining performance for Australia at the recent FIBA (International Basketball Federation). He is a major member of Boomer’s Paris Olympics campaign.
- Pakistani fans trolled Sana Javed by chanting name Sania at PSL
- Babar Azam made PSL history by making 3000 runs
- Pakistani fans boycott PSL 9 over partnership with KFC
- Carlos Alcaraz beat Camilo Carabelli to reach Argentina Open 2024
- PCB canceled Haris Rauf contract after he refused to join Pakistan
- Hafeez quits as Pakistan Cricket Director due to issues with PCB
Share this content: