American retailer company B&H is currently selling Apple’s 14-inch M2 MacBook Pro for $1,599 to save $400 with an end-of-year sale. The original price of M2 Pro is $1,999 so save $400 by taking advantage of this huge discount.
This is a great deal if you prefer the M2 Pro over the newer M3 MacBook series. Apple’s 14-inch M2 MacBook Pro drops from its typical $1999 price to save you $400 and buy the all-time low price for only the second time. It was this low before the Black Friday 2023 sale.
Apple’s M2 Pro features a 14-inch Liquid Retina display, powered by an M2 Pro processor. It offers up to 18 hours of battery life, Wi-Fi 6E support, 8K HDMI output, and three Thunderbolt 4 ports.
While the M3 series has some upgrades, the M2 Pro still provides excellent performance. It makes M2 Pro a solid choice for a portable MacBook.
Why should you buy Apple’s 14-inch M2 MacBook Pro?
- You can tackle difficult jobs with the M2 Pro or M2 Max chip.
- The M2 Pro offers up to 12 CPU chips, 19 GPU cores, and 32 GB of unified memory. The power-efficient design of the M2 Pro or M2 Max chip allows you to go all day.
- M2 MacBook Pro laptop performs well either it is powered by battery or plugged in.
Owing to a special year-end offer, you can get it now for $400 less than the MSRP (manufacturer-suggested retail price). Do you need it right away?
B&H is giving free next-day shipping. You can even earn a sales tax refund in eligible areas if you pay with the Payboo Credit Card. Click here to go to the official website of B&H to get the record-low price on the basic 14-inch M2 MacBook Pro.
- Samsung Galaxy Smart Ring unveiled for health tracking
- Scientists find scar on star from destroying planets
- Varda Space Capsule returns with antiviral drugs grown on space
- Redmi A3 features, specifications, and price in Pakistan
- Hunger Moon tonight: Why you shouldn’t miss it?
- Samsung Galaxy F55 launch date, feature, specifications & price
Share this content: