This article covers all the details regarding the features, specifications, and price of the Chinese company Honor Magic V2. Honor says that the Magic V2 is a foldable phone that is thin and light enough to feel like a normal phone until you open it.
The hardware of this phone looks great and shows high competition with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5, Google Pixel Fold, and OnePlus Open.
Features and specifications
- The phone has a 6.43-inch OLED screen on the front with a resolution of 1060×2376 and a maximum update rate of 120Hz.
- It provides a maximum brightness of 2,500 nits.
- It has a 7.92-inch screen on the inside that is not quite square with a resolution of 2156×2344 refresh rate of 120Hz and peak brightness of 1,600 nits.
- The phone has a 50 MP main camera and a 20 MP telephoto camera. The telephoto camera brings distant objects closer utilizing a long focal length lens.
- It supports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8Gen processor with Qualcomm Adreno 740 GPU.
- It has an internal storage of 256GB+256GB and 16GB RAM.
- Magic V2 has a 5000mAh battery with 66W wired and 5W reverse wired charging.
- It has dimensions of 145.4×156.7×4.8 mm and weighs about 237 g.
- It provides a P2i coating that is water resistant to protect the phone against accidental water splash.
- Magic V2 has Android 13 and operates on MagicOS 7.2.
Honor Magic V2 in Pakistan
The price of Magic V2 is around 356,730/- in Pakistan.
Magic V2 comes in four colors: Black, Silk Black, Silk Purple, and Gold. It features Octa-core
(1×3.36 GHz Cortex-X3+2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715+2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710+3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510).
In addition, it supports Adreno 740 GPU with Type-C 3.1 USB and HSPA, LTE-A, and 5G speed. However, its battery is non-removable.
- Possible location of ninth planet discovered in the Solar System
- Vivo Y17s features, specifications, and price in Pakistan
- Passing stars changed Earth’s orbit by chance million years ago
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra launch date, features, specifications & price
- Alien-faced bugs found in Tanzania jungle left scientists in shock
- OpenAI Sora launched to convert AI text into video
Share this content: