Big Hit Music finally breaks the silence on all the floating rumors related to the recent drug scandal of BTS (Bangtan Boys). BTS is a South Korean boy band formed in 2010.
The Korean entertainment industry is undergoing a lot of drama over the past few days. There are plenty of speculations made related to Korean pop groups regarding involvement in drugs. Different assumptions are surfacing on the internet in this regard.
The Agency of BTS, Big Hit has finally broken the silence on this matter amid ongoing rumors and gossip. They refused all such claims and made their final public statement.
K-pop agency released a statement according to Soompi that BTS has absolutely no connection to the relevant rumor and the rumor is not true in the slightest. Soompi is the number 1 source for the K-pop community and Korean entertainment. K-pop agency also said that we will take strong action against the indiscriminate circulation of rumors.
Meanwhile, BTS fans have hailed the Big Hit Music for their clarification amid several reports. They expressed that they should sue all antis who are trying to spread misinformation about BTS’s involvement in the drug scandal.
For those who don’t know about BTS, it has seven members including Jungkook, Suga, Jimin, V, RM, Jin, and J-Hope.
- Asian richest man Anant Ambani pre-wedding lavish party highlights
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh expect their first child
- Taapsee Pannu to marry Mathias Boe in private wedding ceremony
- Paparazzi photographer accused Taylor Swift father of punching him
- Yami Gautam’s Article 370 banned in all Gulf Countries after Fighter
- Naseeruddin Shah spotted angry as fans tried to click selfies with him
Share this content: