Russian musician and keyboardist Nikolay Plyavin was found dead in Moscow. The operational services reported the death of Nikolai Plyavin.
Authorities found him dead in a rented apartment on Festivalnaya Street in Moscow. According to earlier information, the death was not a violent one.
The investigative sources confirm that the earlier report shows the musician’s death was not criminal in nature. The authorities have transferred the body of Plyavin for forensic analysis. TASS claims operational services sources while reporting this.
According to an Izvestia newspaper report, the musician’s son discovered him dead in the residence. Plavin’s health has rapidly declined over the past month. The Son of Nickolai called an ambulance three times for his father. Nicolai complained of feeling dizzy and was unable to move, drink, open doors, or do anything else.
The source for Izvestia claims that Nikolai’s son found his dad’s dead body in blood after he tried in vain to contact his father on his cell phone. It was on November 10 that he last spoke with his father.
From 1999 to 2006, Nikolai Plyavin was a member of the famous Russian rock band Bi-2. He performed on keyboards and drums with the group. In addition, the musician worked with lesser-known musical groups including Dune. Nikolai was a 64-year-old Russian figure.
- Paparazzi photographer accused Taylor Swift father of punching him
- Yami Gautam’s Article 370 banned in all Gulf Countries after Fighter
- Naseeruddin Shah spotted angry as fans tried to click selfies with him
- Article 370 review: Yami Gautam & Priyamani play main roles
- ED summons Shiv Thakare & Abdu in money laundering case
- Iconic radio presenter Ameen Sayani died at the age of 91
Share this content: